A Meal for Two at Wine Chambers - a Premier Auckland Restaurant
The perfect gift for someone special - a romantic evening for two.
Wine Chambers' cuisine is Mediterranean influenced and consists of generous servings of delightfully flavoured light food, which is perfect accompanied by a glass of wine of your choice from the extensive wine list.
Wine Chambers Restaurant has a very strong wine list. Wine Chambers carry 70% New Zealand / Australian Wines including an extensive range of Bordeaux, Burgundy and Rhone Styles. The other 30% is made up of French, Spanish & Italian wines that all complement the menu superbly.
Your gift includes a voucher for a meal for two people including wine, to the value of $150 including GST.
Wine Chambers Restaurant is open 5.30 pm – late, Monday – Saturday.
This gift experience is supplied as a voucher that is valid for 12 months.
It will be sent out with full details of the gift and booking instructions.