Vines, Coast & County Wine Tour Auckland - 1 Person
CITY, BLACK SAND & COUNTRY MARKET 9.15AM - 3.30PM APPROX
Free door-to-door pick-up & return from Inner City accommodation in a climate controlled 9-seater luxury coach.
Start with 45 minute City Sights tour, which could include a walk to the extinct Mt. Eden volcanic cone for great city views (reasonable fitness required), a harbour drive past the affluent beachside suburbs, and depending on season and weather, viewing of the Ornamental Rose Gardens with views of the Harbour, drive through the Prime Minister's suburb of upmarket Parnell and trendy Parnell Road or drive through funky Victorian era Ponsonby Road where hipsters and media folk cram the cafes and restaurants.
- Then head 30 mins out of the City for three rural winery tasting visits with up to eight wines available to sample at each winery.
- Tawny Port Sampling
- NZ Cheese to accompany your wine sampling at each winery
- Enjoy a superb main course lunch at the famous Soljans Restaurant vineyard, with glass of wine, plus tea/coffee.
- Enjoy views of Rolling green farmland and native bush scenery in Auckland’s rural dairy and sheep region.
- View the stunning ‘black sand’ West Coast surf beach and Tasman Sea, plus a drive through lush native bush.
- Finally visit famous Boric Orchards Country Market for fine food browsing, ice cream & sorbet sampling, (Phil's treat)
Package includes lunch, entry fees, wine and cheese tastings, plus detailed tasting notes and complimentary mineral water. NO added fees or costs.
All inclusive price covers lunch, entry fees, wine and cheese tastings, plus detailed tasting notes and complimentary mineral water
The tour runs from approximately 9.15 am till 3.30 pm and requires a minimum of 2 people.
It will be sent out with full details of the gift and booking instructions.